Reporting to the CMO, the CRM and Content Manager has the primary responsibility to improve the readiness of both relationship specialists and business development staff that are actively engaged in pre-sales activities.
Regional Australia Bank is a progressive customer owned bank that has been helping Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for almost 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head office located in Armidale, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the 'Big Four' banks.
So if you've got the skills and are passionate about people and creating better, more sustainable places to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with Regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most compelling and inspiring parts of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it.... and we'd love to have you on-board!
This position is located in Head Office - Armidale
Skills & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing interactions of prospective customers throughout all stages of the customer journey. This means that you will be able to; lead the review, implementation and ongoing management of an enterprise-wide CRM platform; manage the ongoing development and adoption of marketing automation software; have a sound knowledge and understanding of digital media including; Social, SEO, SEM, PPC and Programmatic media buying to influence lead generation.
You will work together with external agencies and internal subject matter experts to generate and tune content that promotes thought leadership, that is targeted and aligns with Regional Australia Banks value proposition. Being able to generate, adapt and promote content to deliver customer acquisition objectives is a key part of this role. Therefore, experience in managing marketing automation is fundamental to its success.
You will be able to present timely customer information to staff via the implementation of a CRM platform, ensuring that Regional Australia Bank presents as a well-informed and efficient banking institution. Using data gathered, you will provide assistance and segmentation insight to the Digital Engagement Manager to better enable website personalisation. This collaboration will require understanding website visitation; identifying website leads via analytics and optimising the most frequently used paths to purchase.
To be successful in your application please submit a Resume and a cover letter addressing the following criteria:
- Extensive experience working with enterprise-wide CRM platforms;
- Ability to utilise marketing automation software;
- Deep understanding of customer profiles & segmentation;
- Passion for data-driven campaign management - monitor, track & analyse campaign performance and optimise results;
- A proven track record in generating and converting business leads using online channels;
- Extensive experience in digital marketing or related discipline;
- Experience and knowledge of social media analytics and reporting tools;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline;
- Demonstrated understanding and preparedness to commit to the organisation’s values.
- Previous experience with multiple enterprise-wide CRM platforms;
- Previous experience within a financial institution;
- Previous experience with Sitecore Content Management System;
- Previous use of end-user Business Intelligence tools and desktop analytics.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send us your application using the form below.
Applications close 5:00pm Monday 4th September